NZIFST Conference 2018, 3rd - 5th July
Distinction Hotel, Te Rapa, HAMILTON
The DRAFT Conference programme is available here:
NZIFST Conf2018 Programme - 15 May
Please note that this is subject to change and will be regularly updated as speakers continue to confirm their attendance.
Not only is there a full conferencing programme we also have . . .
Tuesday - with Quality Auditing Systems
Wednesday - with BioMerieux
WORKSHOPS (see below)
Thursday - Labelling Basics - with Zubi and McFoodies
Thursday - Fast Tracking NPD - with Saskia van der Geest
TOURS & SITE VISITS
Thursday - Hills Labs
WORKSHOPS - THURSDAY ~1.00 pm – 5.00 pm
We have two fantastic opportunities for you to upskill but numbers are limited on both workshops so DO NOT DELAY, BOOK TODAY.
Registrations close FRIDAY 8th June
[NOTE: both workshops have minimum AND maximum attendee numbers]
WS1 - LABELLING BASICS
Presented by McFoodies, this workshop covers the core basic requirements to creating a food label.The 4-hour workshop looks at key points of difficulty relating to creating a label and covers ingredients, additives, allergens, NIPs. There is a practical component of creating an example (or real) label, for which participants will need to bring examples of their product specifications and laptop to this workshop. Applying the knowledge they have learnt using Zubi, participants will also get a free Zubi label worth $59. A great forum to discuss labelling issues and questions.
Fee $180 incl GST
WS2 - FAST TRACKING NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
In this intensive, hands-on workshop, NPD expert, Saskia van der Geest, uses her experience to present practical tools and tips for faster, better, more profitable innovation with real life anecdotes and solutions to common challenges.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- NPD process and jargon, common challenges, tools and tips, strategy, achieving NPD goals
- Applying the insights and learnings to your own examples
- Example of Lean approach, including capturing knowledge for re-use
- Discussion – what to do about it in your organisation – how to get started, barriers to implementation
- Hands-on application of a Lean NPD Tool to solve real challenges
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- NPD Professionals looking to enhance their skills and better manage interactions within their workplace.
- Owners and managers of established SME F&B manufacturers and start-ups who wish to bring well designed products to the market more quickly and profitably.
Fee $345 incl GST
2017 - Programme & Abstracts: