Examining industry regulation and manufacturing compliance for food safety in New Zealand
26 and 27 March 2013, Stamford Plaza, Auckland
The 12th Annual Food Safety Forum is THE event for professionals involved in ensuring food safety in New Zealand.
Who should attend?
- Food Safety Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Food Technologists
- Envrironmental Health Managers
- Laboratory Managers
- Product Development Managers
This two day forum will explore:
- Food Safety legislation
- Managing effective recalls
- Training and education of floor staff
- Establishing the shelf life of ready-to-eat food
- Food safety during product development
Special pricing is available – book before 31 January 2013 to save $400 of the full price registration.
Offer to NZIFST members – NZIFST members are able to get 10% discount off their registration. Just use the code C364T8 when registering to receive the discount.
For the full agenda and more information please visit www.conferenz.co.nz/foodsafety
DIARY THIS DATE:
For NZIFST's Conference - HAWKES BAY 2-4 July 2013
Events Calendar - New Zealand
Back to the top