NZIFST Conference TERMS & CONDITIONS:
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All cancellations must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If received on or before 31 May - full refund
* If received between 1 June and 15 June - full refund less $100 admin fee
* If received after 15 June - any refund will be at the discretion of the management
* Substitutions allowed at any time
If you do not attend any function that is inclusive on your registration there is no refund for this function.
* If the conference is unable to proceed face-to-face due to the health regulations in force (or expected to be in force) at the time of the conference, it will be cancelled apart from the Poster and 3MP competitions. We currently do not have any plans for the content to be delivered in a virtual format although some plenary presentations may be delivered at a later date. Registration fees will be refunded less the cost of any competition entry.
CHANGE TO CONTENT
*The organisers reserve the right to alter the times, dates and speakers in this conference - before confirming your travel or accommodation, it is your own responsibility to confirm the current programme via the website or contact email@example.com
LIMITS TO OUR LIABILITY
*While we apologise for any inconvenience these term and conditions may cause you, the organisers will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from their implementation..